Vortex Series Roof Rack Kits
Vortex Series Roof Rack Kits are perfect for most drivers looking to carry extra gear on their vehicles. This kit includes all of the necessary components to complete your roof rack kit.
The Roof Rack Kit is the base on which your adventure vehicle begins to take shape. Once your roof rack kit is installed, you can begin mounting accessories to carry just about anything to where you need to go (within weight limits).
This is a complete roof rack kit for your vehicle. It includes everything you need to get a roof rack on your vehicle. Some roof rack kits are available in multiple bar configurations (1 bar, 2 bar, 3 bar), if there are these options for your vehicle above, please ensure you select the appropriate amount of bars for your load.
Vortex Crossbars are made of aluminum, meaning they're light but strong, and their aerodynamic shape keeps wind noise to a minimum. Standard bar width means most roof rack accessories with standard fittings are compatible with the bar.
Incorporated 'T'-track along the length of the top of the bar provides additional mounting options and provided VGS strips cover the track when not in use.
The combination of features above makes Vortex Crossbars the perfect choice for recreational roof rack users. They're compatible with nearly all kayak/canoe/paddleboard racks, ski/snowboard racks, bike racks, cargo boxes/baskets, rooftop tents, and any other accessory using standard roof bar or 'T' track attachments.
- Aluminum crossbars for lightweight and durability
- Aerodynamic shape and included VGS strips reduce wind noise
- 'T'-Track along the top of the bars provide additional mounting options
- Compatible with almost all standard roof-rack accessories
- Bar length: 165cm (65in)
- Maximum load rating is vehicle dependant. Use Rhino-Rack's load calculator to find your maximum load rating
- Included RL Series Legs are specially designed heavy duty legs to fit the gutter mounts on your vehicle or Rhino-Rack track included in your kit
- Roof drilling is required for vehicles without pre-existing track
- Track or gutter mount systems allow for heavier load rating than pad and clamp or rail-mounted systems
- Suitable for heavy off-road use
- Tools necessary for installation are included with the kit
- Power drill required if the kit is not mounting to pre-existing track
Rhino-Rack has become known in the vehicle cargo space for designing some of the toughest and most useful gear available, at fiercely competitive prices. The company is based in Australia and manufactures the majority of its products there.
Designing and manufacturing in Australia has resulted in a product line that is built with toughness and longevity at the forefront. Started in 1992, Rhino-Rack began manufacturing roof racks for SUVs. Now, they design and manufacture just about everything you need to carry gear on your vehicle, from roof racks to cargo trays to bike racks and beyond.
This item falls under our regular shipping policy, and qualifies for free shipping
Regular - Free Over $299.98, Otherwise $20.00CAD to Canada, $35.00CAD to US
Regular items qualify for our free shipping policy. If your total order value equates to greater than $299.98CAD before taxes are applied, and all of the items in the order qualify for free shipping, we will ship your order for free, as long as your address does not incur additional remote shipping charges. Most Canadian addresses near urban centres qualify for free shipping.
Please read our full shipping policy, and feel free to contact us with any questions, or to confirm your address is eligible for free shipping.