Heavy Duty Series Roof Rack Kits
Heavy Duty (HD) Series Roof Rack Kits are generally recommended for contractors or other industry professionals looking for a more rugged crossbar. This kit includes all of the necessary components to complete your roof rack.
The Roof Rack Kit is the base on which your vehicle can become more capable. Once your roof rack kit is installed, you can begin mounting accessories to carry just about anything to where you need to go (within weight limits).
This is a complete roof rack kit for your vehicle. It includes everything you need to get a roof rack on your vehicle. Some roof rack kits are available in multiple bar configurations (1 bar, 2 bar, 3 bar), if there are these options for your vehicle above, please ensure you select the appropriate amount of bars for your load.
Heavy Duty Crossbars
Heavy Duty Crossbars are made of aluminum, meaning they're light but strong. HD bars are thicker than their Vortex or Euro counterparts, meaning some recreational roof-rack accessories (kayak/SUP racks, bike racks, cargo boxes, etc.) may not fit without a conversion kit. However, Rhino-Rack offers a line of HD bar-specific accessories, largely geared towards carrying industry-related loads such as plywood, ladders, conduit, etc.
Incorporated 'C'-track along the length of the top of the bar provides additional mounting options and provided rubber strips cover the channel when not in use. The rubber strips provided with HD bars are slightly tougher than on Vortex bars, making them more durable and conducive to sliding loads such as ladders or pipe across the bars.
- Rugged aluminum crossbars for lightweight and extra durability
- 'C'-Channel along the top of the bars provide additional contractor-grade mounting options
- Bar length: 137cm (54")
Contact us to confirm fitment with standard roof-rack accessories
- Maximum load rating is vehicle dependant. Use Rhino-Rack's load calculator to find your maximum load rating
- Included RLKHD 2500 Leg comes standard with integrated locks and extra keys for securing your roof rack to the vehicle
- Glass Reinforced Nylon construction provides high strength
- Suitable for light off-road use
- Included 'DK' Series Pad and Clamp System is specifically engineered to fit your vehicle
- Santoprene rubber pads won't rub off on vehicle
- Kit is designed for minimal wear to vehicle paint
- Tools necessary for installation are included with the kit, except for tape measure
- Approx. 1 Hour installation time
Rhino-Rack has become known in the vehicle cargo space for designing some of the toughest and most useful gear available, at fiercely competitive prices. The company is based in Australia and manufactures the majority of its products there.
Designing and manufacturing in Australia has resulted in a product line that is built with toughness and longevity at the forefront. Started in 1992, Rhino-Rack began manufacturing roof racks for SUVs. Now, they design and manufacture just about everything you need to carry gear on your vehicle, from roof racks to cargo trays to bike racks and beyond.
This item falls under our regular shipping policy, and qualifies for free shipping
Regular - Free Over $299.98, Otherwise $20.00CAD to Canada, $35.00CAD to US
Regular items qualify for our free shipping policy. If your total order value equates to greater than $299.98CAD before taxes are applied, and all of the items in the order qualify for free shipping, we will ship your order for free, as long as your address does not incur additional remote shipping charges. Most Canadian addresses near urban centres qualify for free shipping.
Please read our full shipping policy, and feel free to contact us with any questions, or to confirm your address is eligible for free shipping.